Whether you are suffering of an inflammatory disease and wish to help our researchers, or you believe, along with us, that the goals of Inflamex in research and education are keys to the progress of science, you can take part actively to our programs and support us with donations.

92% of each donation will go to our research and educational programs, while the remaining 8% will cover all administration costs.

if you are outside of France, please contact us to make donation by email us at

or by mail at:

Dr Olivier Cordin, Manager d’Inflamex

DARI/Université Paris Diderot

5 rue Thomas Mann

75013 Paris, France

Copyright 2015 - INFLAMEX - Création La nageuse